Variable Speed Drives (Level 2) - For Professionals
للمتابعة الرجاء الموافقة علي الشروط والاحكام
About the Course
During this training course, you'll understand and apply the below topics:
• Drive products vs Drive Systems
• VSD Static Test
• Motor control laws (scalar control (U/F), vector control “open loop, closed loop”)
• Drive Dual Ratings
• 4Q Operation
• Braking Methods (Dynamic Braking, Braking Resistor Sizing, Regenerative Braking, DC Injection)
• Common DC Bus “Usage and Applications”.
• Harmonics and standard levels
• Harmonic mitigation methods
• EMC, wiring rules, and EMC filters
• PID Control of VFD
• Common functions: (Command and Ref, ramp types, Ref operations, 2W/3W control, +/- Speed, Current limitation, Preset Speeds, Catch on fly, External Fault, ….)
• PC Software
• Applications on the training kits.
6 Online Sessions (Including 1 session at lab - Optional)
- Attended Variable Speed Drives (Level 1) or have demonstrated knowledge and experience about VSDs.
- Stable internet connection
- Operating system: Windows 10 or newer, with Microsoft Teams installed
Mohamed Sobhy, Yehia Khalaf
Advanced Technical Support Expert @ Schneider Electric Middle East & Africa