HMI, SCADA & Ethernet Networks
للمتابعة الرجاء الموافقة علي الشروط والاحكام
About the Course
During this training course, you'll understand and apply the below topics:
- HMI/SCADA overview
- HMI/SCADA architecture
- Design concepts
- Static drawings
- Control objects and numeric displays
- Alarms and events
- Data logging and reporting
- TCP/IP communication protocol overview
- TCP/IP terminology
- TCP/IP network devices and routing
- Future of SCADA
Through Controls Academy's HMI, SCADA & Ethernet Networks course, our experienced tutors will guide you through the fundamentals of Human Machine Interfaces, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition systems, and Ethernet networks so you can understand how to create, operate, and maintain them in a variety of industrial applications. With this knowledge, you'll be well on your way to becoming an automation expert.
6 Online Sessions
- Attended PLC Basic (Level 1) and PLC Advanced (Level 2) is a PLUS. Alternatively, have advanced PLC knowledge (Digital and analog signals, function blocks, etc..)
- Stable internet connection
- Operating system: Windows 10 or newer, with Microsoft Teams installed
Ahmed Elbadrawi, Hossam Embaby
Talking about the networking and security, and how SCADA can be used in the future linking the whole world and asking the expert about certain flaws without having them to fly over, all was great.
Virtual Machines were also a very nice idea.
The practical parts were great and suitable for application on each knowledge part of the course and the communication protocols where explained very well